- 1 x 405g bottle Koo sliced Beetroot, drained
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 oranges, segmented
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 x 410g tin Koo Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 x 410g tin Koo Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 45ml (3 tbsp) Mrs Balls Sweet Chili Sauce
- 30ml (2 tbsp) All Gold Sweet Orange
- Marmalade or Apricot Jam
- 125ml (½ cup) olive oil
- 60g feta cheese, crumbled
- 150ml Crosse and Blackwell Tangy Mayonnaise
- 15ml (1 tbsp) mint, to serve
- Place the beetroot and red onion decoratively into a serving dish and top with the oranges, celery, black beans, and chickpeas. You can add salad leaves of your choice.
- Make the dressing, by blitzing the sweet chili sauce with the orange marmalade and olive oil until a smooth dressing has been achieved.
- Serve the salad topped with the feta, mint and C&B Tangy Mayonnaise as dressing.