Chicken Mayonnaise with Avacado, Basil Pesto
- 8 thick slices of bread
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 20ml (2 tbsp) basil pesto
- 440g chicken fillets, grilled and finely chopped
- 300g Crosse & Blackwell Mild and Creamy Mayonnaise
- 15ml (1 tbsp) fresh chives, finely chopped
- 5ml (2 tsp) fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Place 4 slices of bread on a working surface.
- Mix the avocado and pesto well together.
- In a large mixing bowl mix the chicken, mayonnaise, chives, parsley and season to taste.
- Spread the avocado mixture over the 4 bread slices, top with the chicken mixture and cover with another slice of bread. Cut in half before serving.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.