- 480g boneless and skinless chicken fillets, cubed
- 15ml (1 tbsp) dried mixed herbs
- Salt, to taste
- 30ml (2 tbsp) cooking oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 80ml (1/3 cup) white wine
- 750ml (3 cups) chicken stock
- 400g penne pasta
- 200g plum tomatoes, lightly pan fried
- 150g Crosse & Blackwell Tangy Mayonnaise
- 30ml (2 tbsp) fresh basil, snipped
- Freshly grated Parmesan, optional
- Place the chicken fillets in a mixing bowl and season with the herbs and salt. Use your hands to rub the seasoning well into the chicken fillets.
- Heat half of the oil in a frying pan and sear the fillets on all sides until cooked through and golden. Set aside to rest until needed.
- In the same frying pan heat the remaining oil and sauté the onion and garlic for a few seconds then add the wine and stir for a few more minutes so that the alcohol can evaporate.
- Add the stock and pasta and mix to combine. Simmer until the pasta is cooked, occasionally stirring for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes, mayonnaise, basil and Parmesan if you are using and serve.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.