Creamy Potato Bake
- 600g potatoes, peeled, sliced, and slightly cooked
- 45ml (3 tbsp) fresh parsley, chopped plus extra to serve
- 1 x 410g tin Koo Sweet Corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 x 410g tin Koo Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 200g bacon bits, lightly fried
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 x 410g tin Koo Chakalaka Mild and Spicy
- 375ml (1 ½ cups) fresh cream
- 125ml (½ cup) milk
- 150ml Crosse and Blackwell Mild and Creamy Mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to180°C.
- Place the potato slices into a mixing bowl and add the parsley, corn, beans, spring onions, bacon bits and season. Toss to combine well.
- Pour the chakalaka into the bottom of a 26cm x 20cm casserole dish and arrange the potato mixture over the top.
- Mix the cream and milk well together and pour over the potato mixture. Bake until the potatoes are cooked, and the cream has thickened. Serve drizzled with the C&B Mild and Creamy Mayonnaise with extra parsley while still hot.
Mild and Creamy Mayonnaise