Pan Fried Salmon with Red Kidney Beans
- 500g broccoletti
- 60g almonds
- 15ml (1 tbsp) olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- 4 x 180g salmon fillet skin on
- 410g red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 50g basil pesto
- 250ml Crosse & Blackwell Mild Salad Cream
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the broccoletti, almonds in a mixing bowl and add the oil and toss to combine. Season well. Spoon into an oven tray lined with baking paper and bake until the broccoli are charred and the almonds are browned.
- Sprinkle the salmon with salt and pan fry until cooked through.
- Place the beans, pesto and mayonnaise in a mixing bowl and toss to just combine.
- Serve the pesto beans on a serving dish top with the salmon, the broccoli and almonds.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.