Mayonnaise Banana Bread
- 3 bananas
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Mild Salad Cream
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ½ cup pecan nuts, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and grease a rectangular bread tin.
- Add the flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, pecan nuts, cinnamon and nutmeg to a medium sized bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas and mix in the egg and Mild Salad Cream.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mashed banana mixture and mix until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into the greased bread tin and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven allow to cool before removing from the tin.
- Add an assortment of nuts instead of just pecan nuts to create a more playful flavour.
Mild Salad Cream