Pilchards Fish Cakes with Light Mayo Dip
- 1 can (425g) Pilchards in Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (410g) KOO BUTTER BEANS, drained
- 125ml ( ½ cup) GOLDEN CLOUD CAKE WHEAT FLOUR
- 10ml (2 teaspoons) BENNY CHICKEN SEASONING
- 3ml ( ½ teaspoon) cayenne pepper
1 small onion, finely chopped
30ml (2 tablespoons) fresh parsley, chopped
2 eggs, lightly beaten
Flour, for dusting
Sunflower Oil, for frying
Dip for serving:
- 250ml (1 cup) Reduced Oil Mayonnaise
- Fresh coriander, chopped
- Drain and mash pilchards. Drain and mash butter beans. In a bowl mix together pilchards, butter beans, flour, BENNY Seasoning, cayenne, onion, parsley and eggs.
- Form 8 patties and dust with flour. Fry in hot oil until crispy and golden brown. Drain on kitchen paper. Serve with the Mayo dip.
- For the sauce; mix together Reduced Oil Mayonnaise and coriander.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.