Vanilla Brown Sugar Mayonnaise Cupcakes
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Tangy Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla essence
- Vanilla buttercream frosting, pre-made
- Sprinkles/ decorations
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, whisk the dry ingredients together and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients and then combine with the dry ingredients, mixing until just combined and lump free.
- Spoon the batter into the cupcake holders and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool completely before icing and decorating.
To test the doneness of the cupcakes, gently press the top down with your index finger. The cupcake is ready if the top springs back up.